A virtual program for high school students is in the works – stay tuned!
SC encourages local student groups to take advantage of this unique opportunity to visit a large national conference and gain exposure to the exciting field of high performance computing (HPC). Come learn from HPC professionals, and see how you might fit into this wide-reaching field.
- Open to all local student groups from middle school to university
- At least one chaperone is required per 15 students
- Transportation is not provided and must be arranged separately
- Tentative date: Wednesday afternoon, November 20
- Tour length: Approximately two hours
- Tentative agenda: Introduction to HPC and the SC Conference, plus tour of the Exhibits. Students will explore cutting-edge technology and meet with vendors, schools, and future employers.
Please note: The conference has limited capacity for student tours and requests will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis. All student groups will need at least one chaperone per 15 students. Interested groups will be contacted soon after submitting the form below.