Media resources are available to anyone associated with the SC conference. Be sure to read and adhere to the SC Logo Usage Policy and the Photo/Video Policy.
Anyone associated with SC is welcome to use the conference logo, as appropriate, to promote their participation in the Program or Exhibits. The following uses are strictly prohibited:
- Any alteration of the conference logo (color, design, proportions, text, etc.)
- Combining the conference logo with another logo into a single image
- Any implication of endorsement by the SC Conference of another organization or its activities
- Commercial use (placement of the logo on product packaging or items for sale)
- Use of the logo for any purpose other than acknowledging participation in the conference
The downloadable ZIP archive contains transparent PNG files of the SC20 logo and the SCinet logo in all approved colors and orientations. Also included is an Adobe Illustrator vector-based file.
Agree with these guidelines to download the conference logos (835KB ZIP).
Conference Photo Archives
Photos of past SC conference taken by the official SC photographer are available via the archive links below. For all photos in any SC photo archive, please use the following photo credit line: Jo Ramsey, SC Photograph
In order to ensure respect for the privacy of any individual who does not wish to be photographed or recorded, all SC attendees are required to adhere to our Photo/Video Policy. This policy includes audio as well as video recordings.
- Attendees must obtain the permission of the booth manager before taking photos, videos, or screenshots of any virtual booth.
- Media representatives (attendees with a Media registration) are permitted to take photos, videos, or screenshots in the virtual Exhibit Hall. Photos, videos, or screenshots for public broadcast or commercial distribution may be used by attendees with a Media registration or exhibitors only when recording their own booth.
- Photography or screenshots by attendees, including Media registrants, are allowed during Program sessions and presentations unless stated otherwise by the session presenter(s).
- No video recording is allowed during Program sessions and presentation. However, most sessions will be pre-recorded and available on-demand for up to two years following the conference.
- Anyone who violates the SC Photo/Video Policy will be denied access, and their conference registration may be revoked.
View the Video Recording Consent Form.
Connect with colleagues, discuss the Program, get the latest news from exhibitors, post videos and images about your experience, and meet like-minded people. We encourage you to share your photos (taken in adherence with the SC Photo/Video Policy) with the community.
Use these hashtags: